1. How much are you spending on IT?
In a 2014 online survey of 1000 businesses with 11-499 employees 20% spent less than $2500, 7% spent between $2501 and $5000 and 7% spent between $5001 and $1000 that year.
- How much does it costs your firm when a computer, your server, your Internet service or another piece of technology is down?
A InformationWeek article reported in a survey that IT Downtime results in $26.5 Billion in lost revenue. Some of the findings include;
- Businesses suffered 14 hours of downtime per month.
- 56% of North American enterprises do not have a formal disaster recovery plan.
- One of the primary obstacles that is preventing organizations from investing in a disaster recovery policy is cost.
- Small enterprises lost, on average, more than $55,000 in revenue due to IT failures each year, while midsize companies lost more than $91,000 and large companies lost more than $1,000,000.
Recent advancements in technology now make Disaster Recovery options affordable for the under 25 employees sized firms.
Contact me at email@example.com to review disaster recovery options for your firm.